Friday, October 05, 2012

Discover your Ontario!

Hello to all fellow travel bloggers out there! 

To start off, this blog will highlight the areas I have visited in Ontario, Canada but also the areas that I would like to visit one day.  I chose to showcase Ontario because it's easy for me to drive a couple hours to experience a mini excursion in my own "backyard". I reside in Mississauga and I often like to go for spontaneous drives in the rural areas near my house; such as Oakville, Orangeville, Milton and Georgetown.  

There's so much you can see when you drive north through the cities.  Most of the areas are farmland but you can find cute little antique shops, small town restaurants, scenic parks and trails and little spots of fantastic nature.  

Over the past couple months, I have made use of the wonderful summer days and weather, by making day trips to the northern areas of Ontario.  As you read my blog, you'll get to learn more about my experiences at these places and also gain more knowledge about Ontario. 

Sometimes you don't need to fly internationally to experience nature, scenery, history and most of all, fun!  These are Ontario's natural attractions and best of all, it's free!



PS. I try to remember to take my camera with me but my friend is more of a photographer than I am.  She has a professional camera and all so if I have any personal photos of my trip, I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment